Aleksey Pogorely, Director of Lybrion, spoke perspectives of tokenization of business at Future of Money online marathon conference on April 18th, 2020.
The report's key points were devoted to the following.
- Tokenization provides a set of digital financial assets (equivalents) for raising funds and interacting with investors, helping to expand, scale up a business, and enter new markets.
- Fundraising with digital assets is a modern approach to digitizing business without completely transforming existing models.
- The main problems that business tokenization solves are reducing the investment threshold, automating fundraising systems, as well as digitizing certain business processes and segments.
- Today the expanding areas of business tokenization are financial instruments, real estate, precious metals market.
- Tokenization is positively perceived by regulators in more than 20 countries of the world; that shapes legislative frameworks and allows to protect issuers, investors and other stakeholders.
Lybrion is constantly developing its professional competencies in digital financial asset management and invites all interested parties, seeking for opportunities at the premium digital investment market, to cooperate, exchange experience and implement mutually beneficial partnerships.
Lybrion Lab: https://lab.lybrion.com
Lybrion News: https://lybrion.com/news